Re-installing all the playfield parts: bulbs (some new), new elastics, new crystal plastic parts, wood and metal rails, plastics, etc.
Before installing the playfield protector and the big upper parts it’s finally time to switch the machine ON and see if everything is still working well.
Well, I had some trouble with one connector. Only one third of the bulbs were ON, don’t know why. I just moved a little some connectors and wires and everything is working now… Old technology is fragile but sometimes very easy to fix…
I have also broken a resistance so the catapult is not working anymore. Easy to fix also, just need to find the same component.
I replace with a wire at that time and the catapult is working, no problem.
Here are some pictures. Next step: enhance the sticker inserts around the T800 head (touch up paint + home made sticker details) to put the Playfield Protector and the last decorative parts of the playfield!